More of May... (whoops)

Well somehow i completly forgot to post some pictures from May, so here they are! We had fun going to a Paris airshow, and playing games at a friends house! 

 Playing go-to-the-boneyard!
 not sure what they were doing here... ;)
 me and Bethany hiding out in our spot, which i gave away by laughing hysterically ;) :D



And a bonfire to end the night!
 The infamous "Kate Kyer"


 The FLS microjet, the smallest jet!


 The Shetterlys



 It's a race!! (the motorcycle won :( )
 L-Bird
Thats all for now! I'll post some recipes soon!

2 comments:

  1. I wondered what happened to those first pictures! ;) By the way, I didn't know they normally had planes at rodeos! Lol ;D Bethany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol thanks for pointing that out I fixed it ;) Yesterday I was writing a paragraph for school and i said "pork is high in starch and should be avoided" lol i meant saturated fat but i wasnt thinking straight i guess ;) :D

      Delete