May


 Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Bites! Does anyone want me to post the recipe?
 The Ehlinger kids came up on the weekend, and brought Katie with them!! We had a blast!!!
 Notice that its all old people in this fan club ;)
 Trades day finds..
 On our way to Bacon Brothers Cafe!
 Lunchtime!!


 Thanks for letting me bug you taking this pictures ;)

 Because this is the cutest necklace and a kinda weird editing filter 😉


 Loading up the bobcat!
 We went up on the shop roof and had quite a view!


 Just chillin...
 Almost there!
 Kacy!

 Thanks for taking this pic Katie! 

 Swinging at a park!

 Nathaniel and Micah made this contraption!


 On Memorial day us and a couple other family's went to a friends house!

 We had a blast playing volleyball! Thanks for taking these pics Bethany!




 Ummm...?
 Our wonderful host! Thank you Mrs. S

 Three legged races!

Micah's brilliant idea ;) :D

 Onlookers
 Emmaline turned 1!!!


 Our cows! From left to right, Megan, Cheryl, Fighter, 38, and Corona.
 No these aren't from a doctor Seuss ;)

9 comments:

  1. Sure, post the recipe! They look yummy! Your welcome about the pictures!! Your camera takes such good pics. That evening was so much fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I want the recipe! 😋
    Loved all these pics! So much fun!!! Keep posting! 👊🏻

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the blog isn't top on your list of important things, but I ALWAYS love your pictures and comments. You make me laugh. :) I think you should definitely do the recipe, I would like to try it.
    <3 Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Anna! I really appreciate that, sometimes i feel like quitting the blog but I'm glad someone enjoys it! Miss you girl! <3 - Debs

      Delete
  4. I was transported into another world looking at this post Debs! Love the picture of Kathryn in striped shirt. And, your cows have the most interesting names ever. I Love you guys SO much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm guessing who named your cows--probably all wrong--but I had such fun guessing... Ben/Corona Andrew/Cheryl Micah/38 Debs/Megan Stephen/Fighter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were SO close! But Andrew named his 38 and Micah did Cheryl. If i was guessing i would've guessed what you said tho ;)

      Delete