San Antonio - Part 2

After the kids' event, they went on to the serious, actual hog-catching! Here Daniel and Hank await their turn...
PopPop and Charlotte

"Go!"
After that hog!
The object was to catch the hog, put it in a burlap bag --
--and get it across the line! Fastest time wins!
Not devoid of technical skills ;)
Austin and Paul...
Daniel went again -- this time, with Austin!




The hogs had been wet down because of the heat, so they got pretty slippery!
Got him!

Next: Austin and Paul...


Getting her in!
A late-night game of pool!

Sunday morning, and on our way to church!


Chloe








Their church hosted a lovely wedding shower for Travis and I, but unfortunately I didn't get a single picture, since I was the recipient! :( But it was really lovely, and I'm so grateful to all those who came and brought generous gifts!

That evening, Dad and I drove home... back up to north Texas. That's all for now, folks!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Chloe is getting SO cute!!!! She has changed a lot since I saw her last.

    I wish I could have been there to take pictures of your shower for you. Hopefully somebody did!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually don't know if anyone did... :( we'll find out. ;)

      Yes, Chloe has grown so much! She's such a treat to be around. :)

      Love to you all,
      Elisha

      Delete
  2. You got some really sweet pictures of the girls... and Beth! Thank you for sharing!
    Love, Bethany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Bethany! :) Its always such fun when you comment! Thanks!
      Love you!
      Elisha

      Delete