Catch Up, Part 2

It's Saturday morning, and we're at the Bonham Library Book Sale! Always a special occasion for me!

Waiting for the doors to open...
The line grows!
We also went to Bonham Trade Days...
Mom looks at some ducks


Back home, Travis helps Stephen with the ducks he purchased...
Three new additions to his flock!
 Saturday afternoon, we went to an absolutely gorgeous, wonderful wedding shower hosted by the dear, gracious H ladies! I was a little too busy to take photos ;), but Katelyn was sweet enough to let me post these ones she took. :)  For a few more pictures, go to Deborah's blog.
 I could rave on and on in praise of the beautiful decorations... they were all so sweet and creative and cute!

Special little friends from church line up to bring me the gifts...
Mom was sweet to write down all the gifts for me.
Everyone was SO generous and thoughtful! I was overwhelmed with gratefulness to so many dear ladies!

Sarah H spoke -- so very sweet and meaningful!
After church on Sunday. :) The E's had to leave after church. :(

A precious, darling gift from a very sweet friend!!!
The M's dropped by for several hours Sunday evening! It was a pleasure to get to see them!
Lydia, me, and Deborah
Neat clouds the next day (my birthday)...

Swirls and colors...

A darling little present!!!
Such a green and gorgeous birthday -- I am so grateful for my loving, wonderful family, and for the 29 years I've been blessed to spend with them!!!!
A beautiful rainbow that evening!
We played Balderdash, which was fun :)

Lovely sky... to wrap up a lovely birthday! How God has blessed me! I am grateful to Him beyond measure!!!!
Ben going out to milk
Wildflowers!
The Sherman Symphony is practicing for their upcoming concert!

No comments:

Post a Comment