Life... and an Election!



 Ben taking care of his goats...
 Still and silent morning...
 Digging a hole!

 It's pretty deep!
 Writing my speech for the upcoming Joyful Daughters Conference in Kansas City...
 Deborah's Art!


 Saturday, I went with Ben to the SSO practice, then --
 -- we went to the church where my wedding will be held, to take a few photos of the area for my wedding photographer :)

 It has a very "out in the country" feel -- I love it!

 Now it's evening, and time for the actual SSO concert!


 A grand and gala evening!
 Stephen, book, and cat :)

 A Puritan prayer...
 I "took" Micah on one of his VFD calls... hence the pic!
(sorry for bad pic quality -- I only had my phone :))
 Gold...

 Monday evening, making signs!



 Ben's sign was quite the best, artistically! :)
 Tuesday we spent at the voting place in Leonard, holding signs for Ted Cruz and Donnie Foster!



 Mom :)
I didn't get a pic of Katelyn, she and Kathryn stood at the polls, too! Click here for a few shots of them. :)



 Lunch :)
 Ben brought a flowering branch inside -- so beautiful!




 Out still, in the evening...



We stayed 'til the polls closed! It was a fun experience!

8 comments:

  1. Love the pics :)and can't wait to see you guys again at the KBR conference. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So looking forward to seeing you again, Kainoa!!! How much fun that will be! :)
      Love,
      Elisha

      Delete
  2. I was so happy Ted Cruz won Oklahoma (and TX and Alaska too)!! The last couple of polls here in OK had Trump ahead by 12 and 13 so it was a very good surprise that Cruz won, don't you think?!! I enjoy looking at you all's pictures as always. Lydia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was so super exciting! :) For a while it definitely looked uncertain in OK -- we were thrilled to see Cruz pull ahead there!
      So much fun to hear from you, dear Lydia! I miss you!
      Love,
      Elisha

      Delete
  3. Hi Elisha,

    Are Deborah's cookies GF? They look good!!

    Greetings,

    Kezia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No :( They aren't! She's going to make them for my wedding!
      Love, Elisha

      Delete