Somehow, this photo has an "80's" feel to me (by the way, not my favorite era! ;) -- the style of photography (blurred edges, etc.) just reminds me of "artsy" photos from then. ;)

A whole flock of seagulls wheeled overhead one day this week, departing as quickly...



Our family's micknames for these flowers: "Dr. Suess flowers" or "puff-balls." ;)


It's marvelous having a pilot as a brother! He flew over by himself, and we all ran out to wave!

Here are a few photos of "his" plane. :)



 Isn't this little bird cute? I'd never seen any until we moved here. :)

 Flax flowers are so pretty, to me.

 Closer...


 This little guy sits patiently on this wire waiting for me to stop taking photos, so he can zoom to our feeder --

 -- but sometimes I manage to catch him, anyway! ;)


Idyll

Chapters waiting for Mom & I to edit them... (we're hoping to be done in a month or so! :)


Our pond is only a puddle! :(

Cactus at the G's

We had a fun time at the G's house! Some of us ate on the porch. :)


A glorious early morning...

When I stepped out of our "guest house" after practicing my violin, this is what greeted me -- our irises are in full bloom!


Forgotten jewel

A vintage pattern Deborah bought and is making



Here is her dress! It's even prettier in real life. :)

2 comments:

  1. That 80's style photograph is really neat, Elisha! How did you create it, or was it a lucky accident?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lighting was very low -- the sun was setting -- and really highlighted the yellowish-cast, slightly-fuzzy look that 80's photos seem to have. ;)

    ReplyDelete