Miscellaneous Happiness

Nathaniel

A friend of Dad's came over -- we had a very nice time with him and his sons & cousins (we even got in some volleyball! ;)

I know this picture isn't fantastic -- but somehow it appeals to me, so here it is ;)



Flowers for Mom, from Dad...


The Y family had us over for dinner this week. :) We had a lovely time!


This was so cute: little Ava was concerned about where Nathaniel was going to sit for dinner, and said (translated), "Nathaniel will be lonely - he can sit by me." So adorable!!!

The guys' table

Part of the girls' table (the parents', too ;)

Ava & Nathaniel

Berries still bring cheer!


Sunset

Closer up

And, just to be different, a sunrise! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, we made your blog! :D
    And those sunset (and sunrise) photos are awesome! I'd love to have them hanging on my walls!
    <><

    ReplyDelete