Events, and Christmas Eve...

On a whim, Debs & I painted our fingernails for Christmas... :)

God's Art

Shadow


Ben, Mom, Debs, & I attended a performance -- Ben's birthday present. It was a real treat to go with him!

We'd never been to the Eisemann Center before -- it was quite nice.


Waiting for the valet service afterwards...


R/C simulator

Two beautiful and busy cooks!

Making things "just right" for our Christmas Eve party

Love the plates -- and the tablecloth!


It was very fun to have the K's over for Christmas Eve!


Some sweet girls setting up the cookie trays

"Occupations" was quite a blast!


Once our visitors were gone, I put my presents to others 'round the glowing tree before slipping upstairs to bed...

3 comments:

  1. everything looks so beautiful! the fingernail backround looks so well with those pretty nails! Love everything! the tablecloth is to die for.
    love,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! and your wrapping paper is just so cute and unique--yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was really pleased when I found it at Hobby Lobby! :)
      Love you -- and can't wait to see you in a few days!!!!
      Elisha

      Delete