Shenanigans Related to Making a Family Picture

With a helpful model I go out to try the lighting...

...the guys, meanwhile, are busy artistically arranging trucks for an idea of their own!

We had fun!


"Sunglasses on."

For fun, we took one shot out of each set with sunglasses on! ;)

Now they're moving more trucks...

Trial shot ;)

R/C!



A creative seating arrangement ;)

This is my very favorite...

...but I think this also-good one was selected for our end-of-the-year newsletter. :) 

See you later! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Frankly, my favorite is the last one with the sunglasses... just too funny! But the one with all those trucks was pretty neat too. I didn't know ya'all had so many!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have more (trucks) but their colors didn't fit in as well. That's why they're not in the picture.

      Delete
  2. I love, love, love all the truck pictures! Especially the ones with all of y'all looking out, and the sunglasses!!!
    Love
    Abby=)

    ReplyDelete