GA - 7

I know, the posts from my trip to GA with Beth & Erich go on and on... be patient! We will get to an end of all the pictures I took some time... ;)



We went geo-caching. I've never done so before -- it was unique (as you can see, I was more busy taking pictures than doing any looking... ;)


The palmettos are so weird, because the forests look "normal" until you see the palm-shaped leaves in the undergrowth!

Found it!


A very strange spider we saw (I apologize for the fuzzy photo!)



Deer!


The next day. We went on a hike!

Umm?



These strange little fungi were in great abundance!

Didn't I say "in abundance"?




It was very odd to see cactus along with the thick moss





We were near a military base


The hotel had a lovely patio where we enjoyed many meals!

Decor in the hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment