Here are three fishers just back from a trout derby with Dad! It was so funny that they each got a trophy--and all of them were third place! This happened two weeks ago--if you wonder about all the things that have happened to us since October you will have to remain curious, as I have decided to "file bankruptcy" as regards blogging, having too great a debt of pictures un-posted to ever get up to date. : )

We have had so much fun with Ruth M! What a sweet little girl she is!



The very blessed family!



Ruth already shows symptoms of camera shyness... : )


Wonderful people!

But she is also very photogenic!


Stephen finds guests from far-away places very soporific--one of his favorite words by the way, after reading about "The Flopsy Bunnies"!

3 comments:

  1. Ruth is so cute! I like her name too-- even if I say so myself. ;) I held her, but I was so afraid I'd drop her because she was SO squirmy!!

    ~Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Ruth is adorable! Eva has that same dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe... she's so sweet!
    Something tells me that this little lady won't lack for attention! :-)

    ReplyDelete