Feburary

 woke up in neverland
 having breakfast with beth and the kidsin chicago
 and the many flavors of honey


stepped in a possum trap the snow was so deep
snow bunnys startled by me opening the front door

alternate caption: kourtney and kendall getting ready for a instagram photoshoot
little red riding hood
chicago or whatever home of shamless
aint nothin better than baked beans and brisket on your front porch while lookin at that there sunset
 no trespassing
he pleads not guilty it was done under the influence of a drug called bad older sister

nope i was not at the top of a kids slide 

mom wants some more chicken
now she really wants some more chicken

the second morning when i woke up charlotte brought me a cup of coffee.... this kid is gonna go places



chugging something
i had forgot how good beth can cook!


tote showing me her house
cheri grabvs for the tomatos hoping no one will notice cause they blend in with her shirt
chicago pizza is actually pretty amazing




watched a rlly crappy half time show and the last half of the super bowl at the airport. i just rlly didnt want the patriots to win so that didnt help my 1am dallas arrival time and the fact that i had to work the next day 



this dr.pepper i bought when i was getting sick and i drank half of it and the half full bottle is still in my truck bed




we had a small ping pong tournament in which i couldnt beat mr. moore and am still bitter about that

every kid has to go to the toy section in walmart EVERY time they go

its an elf
coffee and lunch
wednesday nights after work at my second job

game night at the stolzfus


WE LOVE BONFIRESSSSSSSSSSSS
i never thought id say this but working 5 days a week makes me miss shopping with mom


mom buys me mexican food therefore she rocks
dad buys me panda express therefore hes great
notice a trend? lol
nice sunday afternoon at my old bosses house

im warning you

No comments:

Post a Comment