30 Day Challenge #1

Day 1 . A picture of yourself with 10 facts

 
Here i am! Been sassy and cool since I was 6  ;) 😂

Fact 1: I'm crazy
Fact 2: I've always been a fan of sunglasses (see pic)
Fact 3: I'm a rodeo freak 
Fact 4: I'm also extremely awkward 
Fact 5: I love clothes 
Fact 6: I have absolutely no talents
Fact 7: I have also fallen in love with food ( french fries, ice cream, steak, mmmmmmm) 
Fact 8: Mom said i should include the fact that i started walking at 6 months (no joke y'all i think that's a talent) 
Fact 9: Mom says that when i was in the hospital the entire time i wanted to get out of bed and scrub the floors (for some reason i don't like cleaning now so idk) 
Fact 10: I can't think of anything else.

7 comments:

  1. 😁😂 I disagree about fact #6! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that picture is so adorably cute!!! The curls are so fun. It is amazing how fast time goes by and the changes in people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post- but I don't agree with everything on it! ;) You're definitely talented at photography! And apparently have great sense of balance. ;D

    ♥Katie
    www.thekitkatstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I new most of those, but not walking at 6 months, that is quite impressive! And after seeing you help plan and put on Elisha's wedding, I would definitely say you have talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You mean since you were like six? You forgot one word. 😉😁. Fun post!

    ReplyDelete