A beautiful still morning...
 ...and another! These late Winter mornings are so beautiful!

 At a Sherman Symphony Orchestra practice! They've got a concert coming up on Saturday the 27th, at 7:30 p.m.!
 Ben!

 What I was doing while they practiced... ;)
 Beautiful roses from Daddy for Valentine's Day! :) :)
 Valentine's mailboxes... ;)

 Two new fancy skirts!
 Travis bought me an iPhone -- my very first phone! :) It has been super handy already -- especially since I'm trying to keep track of my old life and beginning a new life as well, simultaneously... ;) :)
 My phone case ;)
 This week I've designated on my wedding calendar as "sewing week!"
 Three new pillows, for my future home...
 A bit of baseball fun!

 The G's had us over for a fun evening after dinner last night!
 Lots of laughter! :)
 A neat "campfire" outside... campfires are such fun!
We got back home to find Andrew diligently studying on the couch after his Police Academy class... he's doing well and enjoying it, and we're so proud of him! :)

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment