Last Weekend!

Morning magic...

This butterfly was so tiny! About the size of a penny, but so cute!

Ben planted purple vetch around our property, and it is coming up!


Fun times together


This is probably my very favorite Peanuts cartoon ever -- do please click on the picture and read it! :) 
It sums up a really important truth so well...

Thinking

Doing his math!

Time for boating!

Off to explore unknown seas


What a beautiful birthday present from Deborah! She and Beth have always had a real ability to wrap things beautifully!

The morning of my birthday -- so lovely to watch the sun rise...

Art

It was so fun to go to the biannual Bonham Library book sale!

Here we are, waiting in line!


We browsed local antique stores afterwards -- such a fun morning!

What an amazing white hat! ;)


On our way to a wedding that very afternoon, we passed the Bailey Volunteer Fire Department's biannual Boot Drive -- here's one of the faithful helpers!

At the wedding

Naomi and David exchange rings

Neat decorations

Visiting with friends afterwards...

SO FUN to get to talk with Mr. and Mrs. B!!!

On our way back home, we pass the BVFD Boot Drive again!

Deborah gave me this gorgeous knife for my birthday!

A scarf from Mom & Dad (love it!)

And a jewel of a little box...

Playing "Draw & Describe" that evening!


Still

Now -- Monday! The rain made such lovely, fleeting patterns on the pond!

Friends from church came over for lunch!

Such a nice visit!

This handwriting (rightly!) makes me feel like mine is terrible! :) It is so beautiful that I always feel like I've received something very precious, just looking at the outside (and it's true!)!
 
The rain clouds retreat, with noble blue dignity

Two fun people to play cards with!

And I'll close with a picture of what we've been having a lot of recently -- misty, overcast, green beauty!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elisha! That ladies´penmanship is astounding! Your handwriting is beautiful and neat too, I always feel my handwriting is terrible when I compare it to yours!! :)

    ReplyDelete