Thankfulness

 I am thankful for so many things -- I'd like to do something a bit different this post and write "thankful" descriptions under these pics. :) Of course, since these pictures are just of random things we've done this last week, there are many things I'm thankful for that won't be covered... but here are a few things I'm thankful for!
This marvelous new machine is one of the things...

I'm thankful for so many fun stitches to decorate garments with...

 Thankful for Benjamin!

 Thankful to have Daddy home for the holidays...

 Thankful to have siblings with a sense of humor! (here they put holiday photos on our board...)

 Thankful for Ben's musical gifts!

 Thankful for this wonderful, creative girlie!

 Thankful for the mechanical skills of Andrew & Nathaniel, displayed most recently in the installation of these monster tires!

 Thankful for the amazing beauty God has placed all around me...



 Thankful for generous Nathaniel & Katelyn -- they brought over these fireworks!


 Thankful we can share so many experiences all together...








 Thankful for the fog and frost...

 Thankful for adventures...


 Thankful for brooms -- helpful to put out small grass fires!

 Thankful for friends...



 Thankful for finishing projects...

 Thankful for Micah's amazing building abilities...


 Micah & his plane

 Thankful for friends, old and new...

 Thankful for meals together...


 Thankful for games together...


 Thankful for the fun of sparklers...

 Thankful for fun new mugs and hot tea on cold mornings...

 Thankful for amazing buys (we bought a normally-$139-skirt at Goodwill for $6!)


 Thankful for Mom and her tasty desserts...

 Thankful for brothers who do things together...


Thankful for the view that daily meets my eyes...

I'm so thankful for my parents, and for all they have done for me and taught me...
 Thankful for my dear, loving, fun family...
Thankful for the wonderful church we've found...

And, most of all, I'm thankful for my Savior. May I see Him as He is and serve Him more this new year!

In thankfulness for each one of you, too!
Elisha

No comments:

Post a Comment