Our cats sometimes sleep in very odd positions, don't you think?! ;)

I had fun painting with Debs and Stephen!

Neat

An exciting package arrived -- more wedding photos! :)


Artsy tomatoes from Mom's garden...

What do you do on scorching summer days? Make ice cream!

Pears and apples...

One blistering afternoon, the towering clouds coalesced and formed this monster, which then swept overhead and gave us a lovely shower of rain! If you look closely, you can see that it's raining in the distance even in this pic.

What a lovely gift that keeps on giving -- thank you, Bethy!




Beth sent this photo of Charlotte, and it was so cute I just had to share it! :)


Andrew took me flying this morning! What a treat!!! Here is what dawn looks like at the Greenville airport...


My wonderful, accomplished brother

The landscape from above has a magic all its own. I loved it!


Putting the plane back in its hangar. 
Thank you so very much, dear Andrew!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow... he actually took you flying!!! THAT IS SO NEAT!!!! I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete