Much belated post...

Art by Deborah

A Cello/Piano concert...

When the snow melts...
 
Our piano gets tuned!

Close Friends...

And their siblings!


Frozen goat water!
 
Replacing the door frame...


Mom keeps things running smoothly!

Reading "Out on the Pampas" by G. A. Henty...


Hmmm... what's that pen doing there?

Threesome

Andrew made a sail for the "canoe". We haven't tried it out yet!

Sherriff enjoys the new bookshelves...
   
Stars on the pond!
 

 

Baklava! It was really quite easy--And I had thought it would be hard!


Dressing up!

This must be our lucky day! (just teasing) Look at the milelage at 77770 (4) and the trip odometer at 0777!

Lots of robins passing through!




...And sparrows!

Hot Cocoa and a very long book....

Someone's math paper...

A well wrapped mummy : )

   
Ben found and caught a very cold robin, which we warmed up and released!

 
A Junco

A


The sleet made everything terribly slippery--which made it possible to "sled" down the small hill we have. We found that Garage Sale signs work better than trash can lids!






 

And I thought we had seen the last of the snow! Really I thought these photos would be the real last of the snow--but it is snowing now as I write!
 

That's pretty deep!

"Wait, this is how you do it..."



 




Funny that the snow covered up some of the pond and caused the ice to become very thin--I guess the snow was acting as an insulater!
 

The trucks face has a little bit of attitude in the snow!

That's all for now

7 comments:

  1. The photo entitled "Someone's math paper..." reminds me of MY school papers! :)

    I hope this snow doesn't hinder y'all from attending my party.

    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It shouldn't! The weather forcast (at present, at least) is saying that Friday and Saturday will be above freezing. :)
    ~Elisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deborah's dress looks so neat with the real snow and snow pattern combined! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elisha,

    I DO hope the weather forecast is correct. Oh, I got your letter today! Thank you!

    ~Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah -- I thought Deb's snowflake outfit was fitting for the weather, too! :) And since it was flannel, it was nice and cozy.
    Johanna -- see you Saturday! :)
    Love, Elisha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elisha,

    I can't wait to see you (and your sisters,Mom and Stephen)! :)

    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete