The Baby Conference!

Cat and kittens in an old milk can!

The E.'s front yard is so restful! We were blessed to stay at the E.'s home during the conference. The E.s' did not know us, (nor we them) till we drove up to their house--which reminded me of the last phrase of this verse:

"For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:" Matthew 25:35
Dr. Mo Gill spoke of this verse during the conference when talking of Biomedical ethics such as "pulling the plug" for the elderly and those whose "quality of life" is "low".

 "Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you,

Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal."
Matthew 25:37-46

Swinging on the porch!

"Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God."
Mark 10:14 b

Here is part of the Tower of the Americas. It is 57.9 metres taller than the Reunion Tower in Dallas, and much more aesthetically appealing!

Philippians 2:1-2
"If there be therefore any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies,
Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be like minded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind."
 
This adorable little girl is part of a family of seven from California! It was a blessing to hear how God is working in their lives, and strengthening them as they stand alone!

More Fellowship...

No comments:

Post a Comment