December

 My favorite... error screens
 at this point, I hope whatever viewers I have left just get lost because i post what I take pictures of, and I only take pictures of food and my nieces. 

 brookie
 I was getting a new passport and I found the one I got when I was 7. yowee even my braids are crooked



 I call this breakfast with Benito
 watching the grinch

 aw look some candles
 and after Deborah happened
 Mr. fancy smanchy himself

 mom politely reading a book while the worst performance I have ever seen was happening. I would advise not ever EVER going to see the senior Choctaw singers.

 canasta with da boys


Brookes bday  
 making cookies
 and eating salad... hmm that was quite a change
 I called this one murder on Christmas eve
 I made a mushroom for Sara because she's obsessed with forest fungus 
 bens Christmas rise crispy
 oh look its a mix of slender man and the grinch


 this is what happens when you don't have enough of separate icing colors...






 A broken heart


 Adele practicing for her line dance audition
  i painted bens truck for his birthday not once, but twice. he washed it off before he went to work so I snuck out and did it all again 


 bonfire ready





 having a porch party!
 replacing yet another battery

 cutie pie


 fuel
 dry Christmas cookies
 I get paid to wrap my Christmas presents



 painting cheris toes



 burned all this in one night 
 Benito salvaging another of my recipes gone wrong










 beth gave us the greatest gag gifts




 personal favorite


 bens chair broke so he threw it in the fire



 right after this he stepped on a wire spooking and threw me off and stepped on my foot. oh the joys of riding horses







and going to pick up Katie from the airport

No comments:

Post a Comment