April


Last day of fellowship conference!!
 YO! its mare again! (can i get a picture with you ma'am?) JK
Emma!
 Church group photo. See if you can find me in all those people
 Gege snuggles
 It's tote! in her awesome hoodie!!

 Gee whiz its the G's (lol) 

 I was attempting to be a pro grill cook, but i burned them 🙈🙊
 Swinging
 driving 
 dont you love see pictures of horse necks??
 my attempt at a cool picture
 had fun teaching "baisgaid to the G's

 Sunday with the kiddos
 riding is so relaxing...unless you horse is being ornery than its the opposite 

 andrew took me to the hunt county fair! 
 road trippin buddies
 and road trip fuel
 went to a conference

 hey mom ✋ you're awesome😍
 If i could marry someone it'd defiantly be my Awe or Some (Awe is my left boot and Some is my right boot) i prefer Some.
 It was nice meeting you Julia
 Back at home at Carly's grad party!! whoops forgot to mention the celeb on the right side
 it was very entertaining watching people race thought the blow up obstacle course i did it a couple times and lost every single time.... yep imma go back to my home country in shame and disgrace :D
 VB fun

 I love my PV bracelets
 Emma making like a monkey and climbing on my back
Jurassic world Dr. pepper for my Kacy girl!!
till the next boring post.... sry for the lame captions better luck next time

2 comments:

  1. These pics are like the most entertaining thing I do all month lol. Don't know what that says about my life but they're great. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol thanks! if you're doing the blog just to archive pics might as well make it interesting ;) :D

      Delete