December ❄☃⛄🎄🎅

Well well well!!! I'm back and this post is full of dying christmas cheer!!! 
 We went meandering around on the day of Bens concert and when I go meandering it means i go meandering around trying to find a Starbucks ;)  I cant survive without one of my wingmen, thanks Stephen 
 Just for kicks
 Kacy was scared of santa but not nearly as scared as i was.... JK JK :D

 Yup sorry my entire blog post is made up of selfies and Kacy and Emmaline but thats just the way it is
 ICR volunteer appreciation day... not the most exciting party but i have to admit the food was good
 i hope blurry pictures are a thing now cause otherwise im screwed 🙈
 Stephen was the only wingman available that night.  
Marianne is basically a celeb on the blog now
Another of my faithful wingmen
 EMMMMMMMAAAAA being adorable
 Yeah so i was at this party and met this celebrity im a huge fan of I think she stars on karaoke people (a very famous tv show that doesn't exist)
 anyhow continuing story she agreed to take a picture with me  
yep shes a celeb
 My christmas tree prank on Elisha worked like a charm (mwahahahahaha)
 went to the meyerson 
 Hi Griggs!!
 Kacy is the awesomest kid ever
 and very good at photobombs apparently (maybe she took studio cs photobombing 101 class)
 the fams in town for the holidays and we went to the mckinney square 
 this kid doesnt mind sucking on lemons im worried about her taste buds
 and the only reason i go window shopping is so i can go eat at mellow mushroom afterwards... their burgers are TO. DIE. FOR. literally. except if i was dead i couldn't eat one
 xmas morning
  us kids tend to be grumpy on christmas morning due to the kid like excitment of a certain sister who has a kid named adele who likes to wake up early on christmas
 im still jealous of Travis's hat 
 Christmas is over my niece is kinda fat... and her mom isnt lolol

 yep pretty stinkin cute

 CANASTA
 adeles pokerface


  it snowed a little bit
 spent new years eve/day with the celeb herself!!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww... Adele is a chunk of pure cuteness! She looks like Travis. your posts make me grin ear to ear. 😉😋

    ReplyDelete