August ☼πŸš™

I got to hang with Marianne! We had a blast doing crunches, making noise and laughingπŸ˜‚
Driving Kacy around is kinda boring cause the only place she wants to go is "Gege's house"

Wolfe city rodeo

And we're on our way to SA to get dropped off at Elisha and Travis's house while mom and dad go to Big Bend for their anniversary!
Yeah we're weird. Get over it πŸ˜‰

I got to stay the night at Katie's house and we had so much fun!
We tried to get some decent pictures at the river...
This one was self timed and I nearly killed myself climbing down the rock after I had set the timer


Thanks so much for letting me stay!
On our way to Elisha's!
And I got to see my horse while it was still down at Travis's house! 


πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚


And on our way home!!
Travis and Elisha came down the next weekend and dropped off my horse! Kacy loves horse rides!
"Insert weird caption"
Grocery shopping! I have decided that the only good thing about grocery shopping is the fact that i get coffee 😜

This was taken off Dierks
Katelyn organized a vacation in Beavers Bend with Travis and Elisha, Us, the Ehlingers, and Nathaniel and Katelyn!



We didn't have much success climbing these trees

Kacy loves her Gege! Shes not such a big fan of me πŸ˜‚
Train ride!!! it was really dumb
This river was so awesome!! We did a lot of swimming and tubing down it and it was a BLAST!!



Back at the cabin
Our matching outfits
We set up vb next to our cabin!

Smores!
Morning coffee!
what a picture πŸ˜›πŸ˜‚



We went swimming in the lake on Monday!
And then headed home!!

till the next late post! - Debs

3 comments:

  1. So fun to see all of your adventures! Much love to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures so cute esp. the feet in the water and the horse ones.!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just now saw this post! I can't believe you posted my double chin pic!!  lol, jk. Looks like y'all had a fun time on your trip!
    ♥Katie

    ReplyDelete