Catch-Up! :)

Well, there's a lot of blogging I need to catch up on! :) 
Sometime soon I hope to post a bit of Travis & my story, but for the moment you'll have to be content with just some photos of life's happenings around here...
Warmly, Elisha
 If you've followed the links I posted, you've already seen the engagement pictures, so I'll start catching up right after that...
Katelyn made my favorite kind of cake to celebrate on the engagement day! :) So sweet of her!
 Kandace & Deborah collaborating
 Austin came, too :)
 What are horses doing on our property? :) :)
 Kandace riding Sienna

 Working on the engagement pics she took...
 Lovely, lovely roses!
 We all had a lovely meeting with Mr. N from church!

 Then, the H's kindly allowed us to invite ourselves over -- we had such a blast!
 Fun times, as always, at the dear H's! :)

 Quite a happy little girl!



 Monday, Travis, Mom, Stephen, & I drove to replace some tires for Daniel...

 At the tire place
 Neat old engine!
 On our way back!
Then, they had to leave... what a special and wonderful time it was!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment