Our Week, So Far

My apologies for not posting sooner --  but our Internet's down! :( Our Internet company says they can't come to fix it until July 10th -- :(  -- so I'm posting this sitting over at my favorite sister-in-law's, on her computer and Internet. She's such a dear in every way -- thanks, Katelyn! :) :)

 A skirt-sprucing project (I added all the topstitching)...

 Mom made the most delightful (and delicious!) gourmet dinner!



 Deborah, posting on her blog

 Another recent project of mine...

 Mom & I took our usual evening walk -- and when we reached the turning point, turned around: to see this mountain of clouds! Simply a stunning, gorgeous, unexpected moment!


 Trying out lassoing




 I went through an old box recently, and was flooded with happy, sweet memories as I saw all these letters -- all from one dear friend of mine, over many years -- I'm so grateful and blessed!

 This adorable little snake crossed our path one walk...


 Notice the corkscrew stamens on these flowers! Really unusual!

 Game time!

 Visiting with our fun neighbors


 The guys' fire department put on an extrication class --here are some of the results ;)

 Yes, I've been doing quite a bit of sewing recently!

 I found this fabric at Walmart for (gasp!) $1 a yard (they had a huge sale!), instead of the usual $8 a yard! A custom dress for $3? Not bad, if I say so myself. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment