Some more...

Primary colors

"Wednesday, 9/21/11. When I awoke at 6:45 (without the aid of alarm) I decided to get up and then heard the soft cooing of an owl. Looking out of the window I saw two great horned owls bowing very stately to each other on the top of one of the cottonwoods..."



John F. Kennedy with a unaccounted for pink stripe : )

Stephen-- "Be-e-e-e-en... Could you blindfold the sun in THAT direction?"

We have had some beautiful fog!



How lovely this "Mrs. B. R. Cant" rosebud is!
(a this year's gift!)



note the pink seeded grass

This mother spider's abdomen (including her young which completely covered her) was a full inch long. Much too big for me to squish.

Elisha and I helped the local ham radio club at a bike race--sending photos of the racers to the finish line.

It was rather slow and I especially didn't feel like I was accomplishing anything when I realized that someone could have done the same thing effortlessly without the aid of ham, via cell phone camera!

This Limousine's owner was in the race--and was served a refresher of something in a stem glass by his tuxedo apparelled chauffeur!

This young one came in a bike trailer wearing a helmet, that though very small itself looked large on her!

Our set up

The Chauffeur

Another unique sight of the day!

1 comment:

  1. That really does sound like something Stephen would say, "Be-e-e-e-en... Could you blindfold the sun in THAT direction?" How cute! :) give him a hug for me, would you. :)

    Love,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete