Sunday with the M.'s...

Christian explains...

Nathan seeks to comprehend...

Attentive and non-attentive audience...

Lydia listens...

Ben gets an interesting thought...

Guessing the puzzle...

Micah appreciates...

Stephen looks kissable...

"Not quite"...

Leah contemplates...

Deborah appears out of it...

Andrew thinks...

Stephen doubts...

Andrew likes...

And Stephen wraps it all up with a beautiful countenance!
Stephen was asking me the other day if I knew of any other airplane books that had "swerves" in them. A "swerve", is a picture that shows a tactical maneuver or flight plan for combat. Stephen and I love reading about them together and studying the pictures, but alas, there are very few books with swerves in them, and we have gone through all the ones I know of, --and this I had to explain--ending up with a teary-eyed boy!

3 comments:

  1. They were playing the game "hangman." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah... I see. Fun! ;)

    BTW, Beth it was good to see you (and your Father, Nathaniel, Andrew and Micah) this afternoon. Too bad we couldn't visit. :( Next time!

    ~Johanna

    ReplyDelete